Scarlet - Chapter 1

seen as my short story is taking ages, i am going to post my first 2 chapters of my full story on here for you :D hope you like it because ive allready had people say its really good =] x


Chapter 1

The Start of Life

I never knew how I turned out like this but when I reached the age of sixteen, everything changed. I became more depressed with age, my dress sense changed and I became more lonely. I started losing friends but the only thing that didn’t changed in my life and school were my studies. For some reason I was top of every class I was in, even getting A* through every class as well, I was on fire ‘ha-ha’. The only thing I couldn’t get away from was my looks. All the guys loved looking at me, I don’t know why, but they thought I looked amazing. They say I’m the most beautiful girl in the school, but I cannot see that at all maybe that’s why I have no friends and why all the girls can’t stand me.

But one day that all changed, as I turned seventeen and left school. Then just four months later I finished my armed forces training and self-defence classes. I didn’t continue my stay at the army, it just didn’t seem like it was my path to take, and to top that of I am so confused about my sexuality. So one day I got a fake I.D and went out clubbing and also to get so drunk, so I could replace the depressing thoughts circling round my head.

Later that evening in the local nightclub, “Life” Scarlet was sat at the bar drinking shot after shot, until she was stopped by a young beautiful brunette woman. She wanted a chat and as soon as scarlet saw her; she started to feel different to what she normally feels like when she is around men and women. This brunette was different, she gave scarlet Goosebumps and her heart started pounding and the butterflies kicked in, it made her scared because she is already confused about her sexuality and she never feels like that around women. As scarlet was admiring her she noticed that she was wearing the most amazing blood red tightly fitted dress, she had ever seen and it suited the brunette very well. She looks like an angel she was beautiful and as soon as this woman started to talk to her they hit it off right away. She made Scarlet very happy, but as the night came to an end for Scarlet and she began to sober up, her butterflies grew bigger and bigger inside of her so badly that it scared her and then Scarlet and the brunette went silent for a few seconds, then out of nowhere came a question that Scarlet was not expecting “How old are you actually Scarlet I can figure out that you’re not eighteen?” As Scarlet stood there silent she finally replied back “……sigh, I have only just turned seventeen please don’t say anything to anyone please.”

Then the brunette answered “Don’t worry my love I won’t say anything and I am so sorry I forgot to tell you my name its Carrie-Anne and I still cannot believe how old you are but I do understand I have been through what you’re going through I’m twenty-two so I’ve been through a lot of shit growing up but I fought through it scarlet, don’t worry you will get there. I mean you’re so beautiful for your age you shouldn’t even really be in a night club the way you look, the amount of perverts and older guys looking for sex its dangerous place for a young and pretty girl like you.” But then Scarlet shrugged her shoulders and then started to walk out the club until Carrie stopped her and then turned her around “Please don’t leave Scarlet, I have really started to like you, I mean we hit it of really well why spoil that please stay?” Scarlet then replies,“I am sorry Carrie but I have to.” Then Carrie pulled Scarlet close and then she looked in to Carries eyes with such sorrow and loneliness and then they kissed. As they were kissing Scarlet was thinking to herself about her life and how she feels and how Carrie is changing the way she thinks and acts. She has never been like this before, but then she realised she is not alone anymore and then a tear fell from her eyes she was just mesmerized, it was almost like a trance as if Carrie was controlling her. Then Scarlet’s hand started to slowly move up Carrie-Anne’s stomach and chest, moving it up and down against her tightly fitted red dress and they just kept on kissing until Scarlet finally moved away and said “sorry but I have to go, I really do hope we meet again you make me feel whole, like no one has ever made me feel before, thank you, you’re so special to me now, be careful you take care of yourself bye.” Then Scarlet kissed Carrie on the cheek and left, Carrie just stood there silent and upset looking towards to exit just as Scarlet was walking out and then that was the last time Carrie saw of Scarlet.

As Scarlet left the club it started to rain. The rain got heavier and heavier as the night went on. As she kept walking away from the club, Scarlet could hear footsteps behind her, but every time she turned around there was no one there and then she saw an alley ahead of her and turned into it. She then finally found out where the footsteps came from, a group of men surround Scarlet in the alley and she had no way of escaping. Scarlet tried her best to run and fight back but the men were just too strong for her to handle, as she tried to run one of the men hit her across the face and then she fell straight to the ground where she landed in a large puddle of water. As her head hit the floor she blacked out and the group of men jumped on her before she had time to wake up. They were like animals on her, ripping her shirt apart, tearing her jeans to bits; they weren’t going easy on her. Scarlet started slowly waking up from her daze and she was in pain, the worst pain she has ever been in, in her life. The weight of the men on top of her was unbearable; she was starting to feel suffocated. It got worse too when she was starting to think that there was no escape for her, then a tear fell from her eye as she looked across the floor to see that the button on her jeans has been ripped off.

As she laid there forced to the floor she could feel the hands of the men all over her body, groping her and in the end they just forced her in to sex. The longer and harder they kept going for, Scarlet’s heart got slower and slower and just stopped, she died. The men just carried on without any doubts or feelings towards it, they were acting even more like animals even more so than before. Just moments after Scarlet died, a shadow started to circle around her body and the group of men and then stopped and hovered over Scarlet’s body. As the leader of the group looked up and saw the shadow, he got the others off her and stepped back from her body and they just stood there and watched fog floating over her face like a soul entering her body. As the fog disappeared it was like the soul and Scarlet connected. The water that surrounded Scarlet starts to ripple, as her body lay there music starts to play in her dreams, and as the beats start to pattern up with her brain and heart they grow inside of her and become real. It’s almost like she is evolving in to an unnatural entity. When the beats got louder and more powerful the ripples got a lot stronger and almost became like waves in the open sea. Then, out of nowhere lighting strikes on to Scarlet just as the music starts and then everything stops and goes silent. The group of men are just standing there in shock; they have never seen anything like it ever in their lives and as they turn around they heard a noise behind them and turned to look and they saw her hovering off the floor and then her eyes opened. They could feel the slow, cold shivers running down there spin and all of a sudden the earth and water crumbled in-to pieces and lifts of the ground slowly and when she looks at the group of men she screams, then her eyes turn purple and then she lifted the group of the ground and ripped them all apart.

Scarlet landed back on the floor in shock from what just happened but then she just slowly walked in to the distance and out of sight, like nothing happened. But one of the men’s body was still living just about, his brain and heart were still functioning slowly, but his other body parts were pretty much hanging off him. Then a small ripple came from the puddle next to him and out came a scary looking shadow of a hand and then pulled him in to the puddle. He then just vanished without a trace.

Comments