Children's Story

Today I have decided to start writing a children's story, which has my own drawings as well at the moment. The story starts off with a young boy sitting alone at lunch, because he is not into the things his other class mates are into, so they pic on him and as he's about to get his drawing pad out of his bag they kick the football at him and then that's were the true story begins.

The story is a science fiction one, so super human abilities and I'm going to try and make it a bit different to the usual stuff lol well I hope I anyway. But with the story I am going to try and make it about 10 - 15 pages, with a drawing on each page with a paragraph next to it, so it will be easy for young people/children to read.

I really hope it ends up ok and people like it, but it is my first time so if it's not that good, I'll just try again. If I do more pages I shall try and let you all know.

Comments