Heeeeeeeeeeeey you guys :D
I Finally finished my new story :D its taken me weeks and
its deffo my longest i have ever done :P i am guessing its going to be over
4,000 words XD so its not really a short story :( i am sorry guys, but maybe
its good thing its a long one :P and my god its going to take me hours or maybe
cause its me lol it will take days ahaha
The Second half of the story gets really dark for a
superhero story, and its deffo got
different types of story in it, from comedy/dark/super human ability's/love its
a range of everything. I have also introduced 2 new characters near the end and
i have also thrown in more some twists, i have really put alot of time in to
this story, i got really in to it and i can say that i have left it open for a
second part/series and if you want a preview I've got one on my blog if you
take a look.

Comments
Post a Comment