Hey world :D
shout out to the countries :D
U.S.A - UK - RUSSIA - SWEDEN - GERMANY - CANADA - ROMANIA - PAKISTAN - GREECE - LATVIA
During this story I am going to try and do something I haven't done before and entwine a certain piece of information which is at the start of the story and one by one I will drag it out through out the story till it reaches the climax at the end where there will be a twist. The piece of information isn't a big deal to start of with but it will gradually become a big part of the story it'self near the end.
The story is in first person, so its pretty much like a letter of some sort where he will be talking to you about his life, it might not be in to much detail tho but still hopefully effective and i hope you all will understand.
I have called it Moonlight S.
I hope you all will look forward to the finished product and come back and read :D and in the mean time here are links to my other story's featured on my blog and please feel free to go and read :P
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/scarlet-chapter-1.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/scarlet-chapter-2.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/scarlet-chapter-3.html
Thank you again
Nick Jones
shout out to the countries :D
U.S.A - UK - RUSSIA - SWEDEN - GERMANY - CANADA - ROMANIA - PAKISTAN - GREECE - LATVIA
those are the countries who are in my most viewed :P U.S.A are top with over 1,400 views more than the UK and lol over 2,400 over the rest of the countries :P
but this blog post is about the new short story i am currently writing and here's a little description below;
A young guy who's life has turned to shit and is stuck in dead end job and hasn't been able to do anything he has wanted to in life and he decides to go on holiday and as he is sitting on a beach it starts to snow heavy and as he looks around he notices a young and beautiful girl with bright ginger hair, with pale skin who sticks out from all the white that surrounds her and she would then be the very person to change his life.During this story I am going to try and do something I haven't done before and entwine a certain piece of information which is at the start of the story and one by one I will drag it out through out the story till it reaches the climax at the end where there will be a twist. The piece of information isn't a big deal to start of with but it will gradually become a big part of the story it'self near the end.
The story is in first person, so its pretty much like a letter of some sort where he will be talking to you about his life, it might not be in to much detail tho but still hopefully effective and i hope you all will understand.
I have called it Moonlight S.
I hope you all will look forward to the finished product and come back and read :D and in the mean time here are links to my other story's featured on my blog and please feel free to go and read :P
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/scarlet-chapter-1.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/scarlet-chapter-2.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/scarlet-chapter-3.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/secret-love-within-death.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/first-and-last-love.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/female-genetics-discovery.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/first-and-last-love.html
http://nicksshortstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/female-genetics-discovery.html
Thank you again
Nick Jones
Comments
Post a Comment