Hello Everyone,
I am back once again after a few days of rest, and I have some exciting news, I have started a new side project with another one of my friends, he is called Merrick, really nice guy and very popular, its his story, so he has all the plots and ideas, and so he asked me to write it for him and its going to be a graphic novel, but at first I am just going to write it as a proper story, not in a script format. He has even got a illustrator in mind which is one of his own mates, so if my writing and his ideas work together and then it goes well and his friend wants to join in, then it might actually be a good project for us all.
Brief Description
Planet Earth is now dead and the humans have found a replacement, which has extremely little gravitation on it, so then Humans decide to create a gravity machine which only a specially chosen group of people can work on and they are called the 'Peace Keepers' who keep the machine operational and the whole planet running and are the only ones with knowledge of technology and have to be aware of dangers, then all this is so that they can keep the machines running for the people of the planet, to live in paradise. Only the true creator of the gravity machine knows how to work it and how to fix it because of how complex it is and even tho the specially selected humans are allowed to be peach keepers, by no-means are they allowed to be involved with gravity machine, because it is such an important piece of machinery that is responsible for everyone's life. Anyone trying to tamper with this machine and any form of electronics will be punished or sent to death.
That is just some of the information about the new project I am working on currently and there might be a few modifications on it, if I can think of some new ideas about it or my friend does.
Also I am just about to complete my Latest Short story The Death of Love and I cannot wait, this is going to be great, there will be an extra surprise for the audience, awaiting them all at the end of the story, so when it has been uploaded and finished please read and enjoy it, oh and its for mature audiences, erotic and gore, and will hopefully play around with your mind which I am Hoping for.
Thanks for reading and enjoy my blog :D
Nick Jones
I am back once again after a few days of rest, and I have some exciting news, I have started a new side project with another one of my friends, he is called Merrick, really nice guy and very popular, its his story, so he has all the plots and ideas, and so he asked me to write it for him and its going to be a graphic novel, but at first I am just going to write it as a proper story, not in a script format. He has even got a illustrator in mind which is one of his own mates, so if my writing and his ideas work together and then it goes well and his friend wants to join in, then it might actually be a good project for us all.
Brief Description
Planet Earth is now dead and the humans have found a replacement, which has extremely little gravitation on it, so then Humans decide to create a gravity machine which only a specially chosen group of people can work on and they are called the 'Peace Keepers' who keep the machine operational and the whole planet running and are the only ones with knowledge of technology and have to be aware of dangers, then all this is so that they can keep the machines running for the people of the planet, to live in paradise. Only the true creator of the gravity machine knows how to work it and how to fix it because of how complex it is and even tho the specially selected humans are allowed to be peach keepers, by no-means are they allowed to be involved with gravity machine, because it is such an important piece of machinery that is responsible for everyone's life. Anyone trying to tamper with this machine and any form of electronics will be punished or sent to death.
That is just some of the information about the new project I am working on currently and there might be a few modifications on it, if I can think of some new ideas about it or my friend does.
Also I am just about to complete my Latest Short story The Death of Love and I cannot wait, this is going to be great, there will be an extra surprise for the audience, awaiting them all at the end of the story, so when it has been uploaded and finished please read and enjoy it, oh and its for mature audiences, erotic and gore, and will hopefully play around with your mind which I am Hoping for.
Thanks for reading and enjoy my blog :D
Nick Jones
Comments
Post a Comment