[spoiler] - to people who haven't played the game yet...
I have many reason why Jake would not be a good choice to be the main character for the next instalment to Resident Evil and why do I think this, well this is his first main appearance in Resident Evil anyway so that is one reason why he shouldn't be a main choice to lead the next game. Then the many other reason's begin with this, Resident Evil has many more main characters that need to come back in to the recent games like Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton, Carlos Oliveira, Rebecca Chambers.. Like I said there are many more characters that need to come back and this is why Jake shouldn't have the main vote because Capcom have made him a likeable character and the fact his dad is Albert Wesker.
As I think back to the start of Resident Evil 6 the best campaign for me has to be Leon's Because I really think it does take you back to the very start of the series (Resident Evil 2 and 3) where the game was very dark and with a lot of tension and suspense and so this is also another reason why Jake shouldn't be the main character. I mean why not give the mantel back to Leon, Chris is lifeline is almost up but that doesn't mean he cant be the biggest character again, I am just saying that Leon has seem to have taken the top spot for being the best Resident Evil character there is, after every game he has been in, everyone has loved it.
Below I shall make bullet points on other reason's why he cannot be the main protagonist:
- Resident Evil 6, His first appearance.
- Many More Characters too choose from to have a comeback for good.
- His Back story is too cliché and lacks the experience
- He could turn bad at any point and live up to his father's reputation
- [in game play] His skills are to complicated to use when you have to keep switching at certain points.
Well there are the few that I could think of why, but that's all I have for now.
I did have another thought, that if people did like Jake why not create a spin-off series for him, so that his popularity could grow and then maybe in the future Jake can take the up the top spot and then be a main choice for the main game.
well there are my points on why Jake shouldn't be the main character and I wont lie, I did think he was a great player and had some great skills, but he is just not what I think Resident Evil should look for in main characters, so yeah these are my views and I would love to hear if you have any?
Comments
Post a Comment