I am back!!

I am BACK!!!!!

Hey everyone. sorry it has been so long since I have posted, but I have been really busy by university and eating lots of food and games. I have been thinking of ideas and stories to write during this summer and I shall also be doing lots of drawings and maybe reviews! I am excited for this because I have now a apple mac book pro and a digital recorder and microphone so I have lots of ideas aha :P

Also I am planing on purchasing zbrush so I can focus on getting better, as it seems to be the strongest skill I have since starting university! so I shall keep you all updated. I probably wont be posting all the time, so have patience and I will post eventual once I hand in all my work!

As for the stories I plan to write, here are the list of titles for them I have thought of and there is one I really like and will used during the summer. If you want to help with re-naming or input towards my titles then feel free and I will certainly look at your ideas and see what's best, so here we go.

Titles

  • The Death of a Black Bird (favourite) 
  • It Took Years To See The Truth
  • Blood, Sand and Tears
  • Death From The Things We Dream Of
  • He Had a Million Faces But Only One Mask

Comments