I
am sitting here, thinking to myself are short stories still worth it?
It has been four to five years since the last
time I wrote a story. Thanks to university I lost all motivation and
determination to do anything, but now I have left I am getting the urge to
write again. But as I sit here wondering and researching, it seems to me short
stories are dying out, there isn't enough popularity with them and not
enough coverage. So should I really start writing again or should I just not
bother, I am very confused. Should I waste my time in writing or
not?
I am currently writing a short story, I also
have an idea for four more! So for now I will continue to write my ideas
down on paper and if I think they are good enough I will upload them to here.
Comment down on here to tell me what you think
about short stories and if you think I should continue to do so, I would love
to get some feedback from you guys, it would mean a lot.
Also
what would everyone like to see from me in the future, please let me know so I
can improve on my blog!
Thank
you guys
Nick
Comments
Post a Comment