So guys, most of you may not know, that I have a youtube channel! and on that channel, I do tutorials, timelapses and I have a series, where I create pin up girls each week! So if you are interested in art channels and want to see how I draw and paint, go check it out! the link is below and please remember to subscribe, like, comment & share!
Let me know what you think of my content. also give feedback, if there is something I can improve on and if there is anything else you would like to see from me. just say and i will do my best, to provide you the best content i can make!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathbywelshy/videos (cant change my url yet)
Also i am close to 10,000 views :D im currently at 8,111
Some Videos I suggest:
Belle/Violet: The Disney Mash Up - Part One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diea_tykD_8&t=3s
Violet/Belle: The Disney Mash Up- Part Two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPfwpUzrVNk&t=6s
So I hope you enjoy my videos, thanks for your time!
Nick Jones
Let me know what you think of my content. also give feedback, if there is something I can improve on and if there is anything else you would like to see from me. just say and i will do my best, to provide you the best content i can make!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathbywelshy/videos (cant change my url yet)
Also i am close to 10,000 views :D im currently at 8,111
Some Videos I suggest:
Belle/Violet: The Disney Mash Up - Part One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diea_tykD_8&t=3s
Violet/Belle: The Disney Mash Up- Part Two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPfwpUzrVNk&t=6s
MY BEST ONE YET......./ Let's Create: An Original Character #2 - Ep 4 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqnnp-zmIuo&t=11sSo I hope you enjoy my videos, thanks for your time!
Nick Jones
Comments
Post a Comment