Well, everyone. it has been about six years, I feel since the last short story I gave you guys! So here is a teaser! I have designed a quick cover for my story, the name of it is, 'Her Mind Stolen, Her Body Transformed' it's a Sci-fi/Thriller. That has lots of twists and turns!
The quick rundown of the story is about a 16/17-year-old girl, that has learned a shocking truth about her life. When given a briefcase from a lawyer, her life story is revealed and a special object has been passed down to her, but once she uses it, the life she once had, will change forever! The name of the girl is Makayla and the journey leads her down a path of discovery and truth. Makayla has to go on the run though, to survive and figure out what to do next. What will happen to her, find out this coming week?
I hope you guys will appreciate the effort and love I poured into this, and bear in mind, it has been around six years, since the last time I wrote a story! There might be plot holes or mistakes, but the fact I have written something, instead of sit on my bum and do nothing, is a massive step forward for me. Thank you for sticking by.
Love you.
Nick :D

Comments
Post a Comment